Atkins Diet Recipe -
Pork Chop Meal (6 servings)
for Pork Chop
pork chops, salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pound mushroom,
- 1 ½ cups hot chicken broth
- ½ cup red wine
- 1 bay leaf
- ¼ cup sour cream
Preparation Method for Pork Chop
oven to 350°F.
2. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Brown pork chop in
vegetable oil over high heat. Remove and keep warm.
3. Add olive oil to pan. Sauté onion, garlic and mushroom in olive oil
until onion is golden. Pour in chicken broth, wine and add bay leaf.
Bring to boil and cook for approximately 3 minutes.
4. Arrange 6 pork chops in casserole. Top with half vegetables from
mixture. Put another layer of pork chops on top and pour over the remaining mixture.
Cover casserole tight and bake in oven for 11/2 hours before serving.
Carb Content for Pork Chop
Total Grams: 36.9
Gram per serving: 6.2.
to Atkins Diet Recipe
Atkins Diet Article: